We're back and delighted to be reopening our stores!
We want to make you feel as comfortable as possible when visiting us in-store so we'll be operating slightly differently. The health, safety, and wellbeing of all our customers is our number one priority, which is why we've put in place a few easy measures to keep both you and our staff safe:
- Please wear a face covering in-store at all times. We are happy to provide a complementary face covering if you do not have one, but to be safe we recommend you bring your own face covering with you when you visit us in-store.
- Only two customers are allowed in-store at any time we recommend booking an appointment to avoid queues. You can do this by calling your local store.
- Protective screens have been put in place at the till to create separation between customers and staff.
- Hand sanitiser will be available at the door, we ask that you use this before entering the store and when leaving.
- Social distancing tape is displayed on the floor in-store to help maintain a 1-metre+ distance at all times.
- Our Home Delivery service is still available if you'd prefer to upgrade from the safety of your home, simply call your local store to order anything and we'll deliver for FREE!
We look forward to welcoming you in-store soon. If you have any queries, please contact your local store.