iPhone X. You’ve never seen anything like it. It’s never seen anything like you.
iPhone X features an all-screen design with a 5.8-inch Super Retina HD display with HDR and True Tone.1 Designed with the most durable glass ever in an iPhone and a surgical-grade stainless steel band. Charges wirelessly.2 Resists water and dust.3 12MP dual cameras with dual optical image stabilisation for great low-light photos. TrueDepth camera with Portrait selfies and new Portrait Lighting.4 With iPhone X, the next era of iPhone has begun.
• 5.8-inch Super Retina HD display with HDR and True Tone1
• All-glass and stainless steel design, water and dust resistant3
• 12MP dual cameras with dual OIS, Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, and 4K video up to 60 fps4
• 7MP TrueDepth front camera with Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting4
• Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
• A11 Bionic, the most powerful and smartest chip in an iPhone
• Wireless charging — works with Qi chargers2
1The iPhone X display has rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the screen is 5.85 inches diagonally.
Actual viewable area is less.
2Charging mat sold separately.
3iPhone X is splash, water and dust resistant, and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529. Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
4Portrait Lighting available in beta.